|Crestline Church of the Nazarene|
|A Brief History|
A Brief History:
The Hillyard Church of the Nazarene was officially brought into being at the close of the Sunday evening service of the Spokane First Church of the Nazarene on May 2, 1953. They began meeting May 24, 1953 in the Roger's Primary School Building for their regular services.
June 14, 1953 the church formally organized with the name Crestline Church of the Nazarene. The first service in the current building location was held in January 1955.
After over 50 years of vital ministry in northeast Spokane, in the Spring of 2009 the Crestline congregation sensed God leading them in a new direction. Believing God was not finished with their work in the Hillyard community, they began the process of releasing their building over to a new ministry center designed to meet the needs in their neighborhood.
In January of 2010 in partnership with several area Nazarene churches, NorthwestConnect was born. The Crestline congregation continues to worship in the facility, but excitedly anticipates what lies in store for their beloved building.