What is NorthwestConnect’s history and mission?
In late 2008, District Superintendent, Randy Craker, began meeting with the area pastors to begin a conversation of how the Church of the Nazarene could more effectively meet the needs of Spokane.
What started as the vision of a group of Spokane area pastors has now become a reality.
Connecting People for Change
- community resources with community needs
- faith communities under a common vision
- people with the love of God
- regardless of age, people group or socioeconomic status
- in our local community context, the greater Spokane area, and eventually the Inland Pacific Northwest
- expanding the way the churches connect with our community
- both one person at a time and through influencing our culture
- through educational opportunities, meeting physical and social needs, and long term community development
- through the transforming power of God
Barbara Olson – Manager of the Northeast Food Pantry and A Hand Up Non-Food Pantry
Northwest Connect Board of Directors:
Doug Jones, PHD – Executive Director